Who we are
With more than 35 years’ combined experience, we bring an integrity and professionalism to our work that few Canberra builders can match.
The reason we’re in business is delivering quality work: a build that’s done right from start to finish. The foundations are sound, and the fine details are spot-on. Our lead builder, Alex Creighton, is on site for every job, project managing it and making sure that all the trades are working to the standard you deserve.
To learn other customer’s experience of working with Hammer Home, let us know, and we’ll arrange visit to one of our clients, so you can ask any questions you like.
How we work
Every job is different, but here is our standard process:
- Drawing up the plans for your approval (unless you’ve already created them)
- Submitting plans for any development/building approval needed.
- Writing up the quote and agreeing on cost
- Drafting a contract and production schedule, and working through it with you
- Drawing up a production schedule
- Starting work
- Arranging all inspections needed before we finish
- Cleaning up the site during the job and when we finish
- Getting all relevant certificates.
- Checking in with you within six months to make sure you’re 100% happy.